Your NMPA membership includes:
- Free admission to NMPA's quarterly events
- Regularly scheduled membership networking events
- Discounts on workshops and products from affiliated companies and vendors
- A great opportunity to build awareness of our industry
We offer four tiers of membership: Student, Associate, Professional and Corporate.
Student - $10 annual
Student Member (Individual) (Non-Voting Class). Student members are individual students actively enrolled in a degree granting program at recognized universities or community colleges. Students members may also be individuals enrolled in a secondary school film program. A valid and current student ID is required. Includes access to member events, ("Lab fees" will apply for select workshops).
Associate - $25 annual
Associate Member (Individual) (Non-Voting Class). Associate members are individuals who may be entry-level professionals, representatives/members of non-profit organizations, educational institutions or subdivisions, government agencies or subdivisions; individuals working in services and other fields outside postproduction including, but not limited to legal services, accounting services and IT support services; individuals aspiring to work in postproduction or producers/directors working in the film industry. Includes access to member events, ("Lab fees" will apply for select workshops).
Professional - $50 annual
Professional Member (Voting Class). Professional members are individuals providing editing, visual effects, sound, animation or other postproduction services, or in developing software or hardware to perform those services. Professional members may also be film/media producers or directors. All Professional members must be approved by the Board of Directors. Professional membership includes free admission to member events plus one (1) organizational vote. Includes access to member events, ("Lab fees" will apply for select workshops).
Corporate - $150 annual
Corporate Member (Voting Class). Corporate members are companies, or identified subdivisions of companies primarily engaged in providing editing, visual effects, animation, sound design, composing or other postproduction services, or in providing software or hardware to perform those services. All Corporate members must be approved by the Board of Directors. Corporate membership includes two (2) professional memberships and two (2) organizational votes. Includes free admission to member events ("Lab fees" will apply for select workshops.)
- To Renew your membership, login to your NMPA account and select the membership>renew button. Then proceed to renew or upgrade your membership.
- To register as a new NMPA member, choose the "Checkout with PayPal®" button that reflects your desired level of membership, Student, Associate, Professional or Corporate. You will be transferred to PayPal® to agree to the Membership terms and pricing. You can use a credit card, create or use your PayPal® account.
- Once you have completed the PayPal® Subscription Signup Process, you will be prompted by "Please Register Now"
- Click "Please Register Now" to finish your registration process by adding your username, email, first and last name, address, phone, etc.
- A registration confirmation will be emailed to you with a link to confirm your registration and set a password.
- Once your registration has been confirmed and your password set, you can login at any time to update and review your NMPA membership account.
We hope you’ll join us. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information